GEOPHYSICISTS(地球物理师)
1. Today we’ll shoot line No.2 from the high number, is everybody here?
今天我们要放2号线,大号放炮,都到齐了吗?
2.No, Xiao Li is ill ,and Old Zhang is absent.
小李病了,老张没来
3.I see, They asked for a day off, everything all set
我知道了,他们请了一天假,一切都准备好了
4.The weather is favourable today ,We must do our best to meet the goal:200shots.
今天天气很好,我们要争取完成200炮的任务
5.We haven’t got enough water tank for the drilling, by the way ,why all this hurry
钻井组水管不够,顺便问一下,为什么这么急
6.This area will be flooded over in two days ,We must finish this line in time
1
这个地区两天后要被水淹没,我们必须及时干完这条线
7.Well, take care while driving Safety first ,set out please
好了,谨慎驾驶,安全第一,出发。
8.It’s late today. Let’s stop our work.
天不早了,就干到这儿吧
9.Make sure everything’s in order and take inventory inventory of your own thing .
把一切准备好,清点自己的东西
10.Get on the car and go home. 上车回家
11.How do you prepare for you field operation.
你是怎样准备野外施工的
12.After making a careful scouting to the whole working area ,we must try to get as much information as we can about the area.
在经过对整个工区仔细的踏勘之后,我们必须尽可能多的搜集有关该区的资料
2
13.Would you say something more about it?你能详细介绍下吗?
14.Sure ,for example, he surface lithology, hydrologic conditions and subsurface formation, tec.
可以,比如表层岩性、水文情况以及地下岩层等。
15.We must prepare the suitable scale maps in advance
我们还要事先准备好适当的比例尺的地图
16.Would you tell me something about your crew?
For example ,how many workers in you party?
谈谈有关你们队的情况好吗?比如,你们有多少工人?
17.We have 70 employees and 80 workmen
我们有七十个职工,八十个民工
18.What kind of crews have you got besides dynamite crews
除井炮队以外,你们还有那些队伍?
19.We also have vibroseis crews, desert crews ,VSP crews, GPS crews, LVL
3
crews and portable crews.
我们还有可控震源队,沙漠队,VSP队,卫星队,小折射队,和人抬化队
20.How about the surface condition in this area?
本工区地表情况如何?
21.It is very complex, rough and watery 地表非常复杂,起伏很大并有积水
22.It consists of swamp areas , farmland and saline soil ,woods and bushes rivers and ditches. 区内有沼泽,农田和盐碱地,树木和灌木,河流和沟渠。
23.There are three large rivers, which hinder the field operation very much.
内有三条大河,这对施工非常不利。
24.Are there any bridges or ferries on the rivers
河上有桥和渡轮吗
25.There is only one feery on each large river, The traffic is quite inconvenient.
每条大河上只有一个轮渡,交通十分不利。
26.The land covers with green crops, cotton, teabushes, hamp and reeds.
4
表层植被有生长的庄稼,棉花,茶叶,大麻和芦苇
27.Is it difficult to access?
进入工区困难吗?
28.Yes ,it requires trail building crews
是的,但需要筑路队
29.In areas of heavy vegetations , we organize one or two trail cutting crews in advence .
在多植被地区,我们事先准备一到两个修路队。
30.What methods can you use if your trucks are often stuck in such semi-swamp area?
在这种半沼泽区如果经常误车的话你们怎么办?
31.We use portable rigs for drilling ,and marsh buggies to make spread rolling.
我们用人抬钻机打井,有巴哥(沼泽车)到排列
32.How about caterpillar truck
5
用履带式车辆行吗
33.We seldom use them for their low speed
因为速度慢,我们很少采用
34.Why don’t you edopt hole array in the paddy field?
在水田施工为什么不采用炮井组合?
35.For the sake of better quality.
为了保证质量
36.How far is your working area from here ?
工区离这里多远?
37.Forty kilometers away.
有四十公里
38.Can I use your topographic map ?
我能用一下你的地图吗?
6
39.Yes, you can keep it
是的,拿去吧
40.Is weathering layer very thick all over the area ?
整个工区的风化层厚吗?
41.No ,it is heterogeneous.
分布不均匀
42.What’s the water table depth ?
潜水面有多深?
43.About 1 or 2m大约1 -2米
44.Does the lithology of the near surface change a lot ?
表层岩性变化大吗?
45.How many lines are you going to shoot in this area?
工区你们准备放多少测线?
7
46.Six south –north line as dip lines crossing the structure, and five east-west lines as tie lines.
六条南北线作为主测线横切构造,五条东西线作为联络测线
47.Line spacing is 4 km 线距4公里
48.What’s the rate of your daily work. that means how many shot records usually get in a day?
每天施工效率如何?也就是说你们一天放多少炮?
49.Well, the average shots a day is about 100
奥!平均每天大约100炮
50.Are you going to get 30-flke data?
你们准备做30次覆盖吗?
51. No 15-fold is better in this area
不,本工区十五次覆盖更好些
52.Which type of spread are you going to adopt ,end-on spread or split spread?
8
你们采用什么样的排列放炮?端点放炮还是中间放炮排列?
53.End-on spread with up-dip shooting ?
端点排列上倾放炮
.How do you make out the field parameters?
你们是怎么选择施工参数?
55.Before operation ,we must make careful tests of each parameter.
施工前,我们要对每一个参数进行仔细的实验。
56.Can you describe something about your test procedure?
你能否讲一下你们的施工过程?
57.First ,we must carefully scout the whole working area and then choose two or three points as test sits.
首先,我们必须仔细的踏勘整个工区,然后选取两到三个点作为实验点
58.At shoot several records in one shotpoint for later comparison.
我们在一个炮点上放上几炮以备事后比较
9
59.At the same time, we also conduct some equipment tests in order to make a good preparation for the following operation.
同时,我们还进行一些仪器实验为随后的施工作好充分的准备。
60.After tests, we think the following parameters are most suitable in this area:
经过测验,我们认为本工区采用下列参数为宜:
Shooting No .of channels record length
激发参数 道数 记录长度
Sample period layout(spread geometry) folds
采样间隔 观测系统 覆盖次数
Geophone array Array length geophone spacing
检波器组合 组合距 组内距
61. According to the results and the data quality , some modifications might be made during the operation.
根据实际情况和资料质量,在施工过程中我们还要进行调整。
10
62.Shall we try another depth shot hole array?
我们试一下另外一种炮井组合井好吗?
63.The hole array depth should not be shallower than 6m.
组合井不得小于6米。
.Let’s have a discussion about our next step.
我们来讨论一下下一步的工作。
65.Can we move this line south a little bit?
这条线能否向南偏移一些。
66.Why do you want to make such a change .
你为什么要做这样的调整。
67.You can see that no any vehicles can drive in this marsh land
你看这片沼泽地根本无法行车
68.I think it’s ok this time ,how do you record the data if you meet a large swamp the next time?
11
我想这次就这样吧,如果下次你们碰到大面积沼泽怎么办?
69.We’ll adopt a Radio Telemetry System to make recording.
我们采用无线电遥感系统进行记录。
70.What kind of recorder are you going to use ?
你们打算使用什么样的记录仪器?
71.We chose OPSEIS-5586 as a recorder and 60 remote units to match it
我们选有OPSEIS-5586型仪器作为记录仪,并配备60台采集站。
72.In watery area ,we provide hydrophones or water-proof geophones to prevent leakage
在水域,我们采用水上检波器,和防水检波器以防漏电。
73.What do you do if a line has to cross a city , a town or a village?
如果测县穿越城市或村庄你们有什么办法?
74.We can use several methods to span such large obstacles
我们可以采用几种方法穿越大的障碍物
12
75.First ,we attempt to make a suitable deviation within the limitation stipulated in the Contract
首先,我们在合同规定的范围内做一些适当的偏移。
76.And then ,we can also use the under-shooting technique to get the deeper information , and the make-up –shot technique to guarantee the coverage.
然后采用相遇法得到深层资料,并且用加密炮的方法保证覆盖次数。
77.How about hard drilling area, take a gravel area as an example ?
对于打井困难的地区你们采用什么方法?例如砾岩?
78.We manage to use cable rigs or heavy-duty rigs in such as area.
我们采用吨钻或重型钻机打井。
79.What can you do when meeting quicksand?
遇到流沙怎么办?
80.We have prepared bentonite mud for each crew in such cases
我们每个队准备了版土泥浆以备此类事情发生。
13
81.What kind of equipment do you use in the desert?
沙漠施工你们用什么设备
82.We use bulldozer to flatten the road and sand dunes.
我们用推土机推路和平沙丘。
83.We usually choose vibrators or air/mud drilling rigs such as Model WT-18A, etc.
我们通常采用可控震源或气/水两用钻机,如WT-18A型钻机等。
84.Can you introduce something about your other equipments?
你能否介绍一下其他设备情况?
85.OK, our GPS crew uses the Global Satellite Positioning System, Type GPS-4000ST.
可以,我们的GPS队使用的是全球定位系统GPS-4000ST.
86.The LVL crew adopts the Refraction Recording Instrument Type ES-2401 or OYO-16M assisted by an AST-386 computer.
小折射队采用的是折射记录仪,型号为ES-2401或OYO-16M, 并且选用AST-386
14
微机辅助工作。
87.We provide an on-set processing system using an AST-486 computer with GRISYS/WS7.0 software.
我们还配备了一套装有GRISYS/WS7.0软件系统的AST-486现场处理机。
88.Our surveyors use Infrared Distancers and theodolites to fix the shot points.
测量组使用红外线测距仪和经纬仪来测定炮点位置。
.The drilling crew are equipped with Model WT-300B and WT-50L rigs, Qp-30 and QP-50 Portable rigs.
钻井组配备的设备是WT-300B和WT-50L型钻机,Qp-30和QP50型人抬钻机。
90.We prepare several air-conditioned trailers during operations in the desert.
在沙漠施工时,我们还准备了带空调的营房车。
91.Can we go to see the field operation tomorrow?
我们明天去看看野外施工情况行吗?
92.No problem, I’ll meet you here at 7:00 tomorrow morning.
15
没问题,明天早晨七点钟我在这儿来接你。
93.Morning, David. Are you ready?
大卫,早上好。你准备好了吗?
94.Yes, you are always on time. Today I want to see the drilling crews and the spread. Do you know their exact positions?
好了,你总是很准时,今天我要去看看钻井组和排列。你知道他们的确切位置吗?
95.We have a guide here, when we are close to the crews, we can tell them on radio mounted in the car.
我带了个向导,当我们接近小队时,我们可以用车载电台跟他们联系。
96.I’d like to see some permanent markers on the line. Is it convenient?
我还要看一下该线上的永久标记。你看方便吗?
97.If time permits, I think it’s quite easy.
如果时间允许,我看很容易。
98.The day after tomorrow, I plan to go with the surveyors, I want to know their actual field operation.
16
后天我计划和测量组一起出去,我要了解他们的实际施工情况。
99.If the car is available, I want to check several line’s locations by Magellon.
如果汽车方便的话,我想用麦哲伦检查一下测线的位置情况。
100.When you come here next time. Don’t forget to bring me the daily report.
下次来时,别忘了把生产日报带来。
101.Here you are, Mr. Smith, let’s start from the drilling crews first.
到了,史密斯先生,咱们先从钻井组开始吧。
102. How long does it take for a rig to drill a hole?
一部钻机打一口井需要多长时间?
103. Usually fifteen minutes including the moving.
包括搬家通常需要十五分钟。
104. How many drilling crew can you guarantee a day.
每天你们能保证几台钻机工作。
17
105. At least four, in some muddy area, we add a few extra portable rigs.
至少四台,在朝泽地区我们还要另外增加几台人抬化钻机。
106. What can you do if they cannot reach the desired depth when meeting gravel sometimes.
有时候他们遇到砾石打不到要求深度怎么办?
107. We ask them to drill another two or three holes, which can get the same results.
我要求他们打两到三口组和井,效果也差不多。
108. Perfect. Let’s move to the recording truck.
很好,咱们去仪器车吧。
109. Hello, gentlemen. Is everything getting on well?
先生们,你们好!一切顺利吗?
110. I think so, here are the monitor records.
挺好,请看这些监测纪录。
18
111. Excellent, can you finish this line today?
太好了,你们今天能干完吗?
112. No problem, if everything goes well.
如果一切顺利的话,没问题。
113. Shall we go to the survey crew now?
我们现在去测量组吧。
114. I think it’s too late today. How about tomorrow morning?
我想今天太晚了,明天早上再去行吗?
115. OK, by the way tell the permit-men to bring me the latest damage report and all the receipts.
好吧,顺便说一下,告诉工农员把最近的赔偿报告和所有的单据。
116. Bring me the monitor records every other day, OK?
每隔一天把监测纪录带给我看一下好吗?
117. I want to know you everyday operation, such as the number of drilled
19
holes and records, and the length of surveyed lines.
我要知道你们每天的生产情况,比如打了多少口井,放了多少炮以及测了多长的测线。
118. Before you shoot line 2, which crosses the city proper, please give me a detailed report in advance. Oh, be sure to give me a written memo (memorandum) to your program in duplicate tomorrow morning.
在你们方二号线之前,也就是传市区的那条线,请事先给我一份详细的报告。哦,别忘了明早把你的施工备忘录带给我,要一是两份。
119. Do you have any full-time persons to conduct quality control?
你们有没有专职人员进行质量控制呢?
120. Yes, just one. But all our geophysicist and observers take responsibility for QC at all times.
是的,有一位。而我们所有的解释员和操作员随时都对质量控制负责。
121. After a day’s inspection in the field, what do you think of today’s work?
经过一天的野外视察,你认为今天的工作如何 ?
122. Generally speaking, it is well-done except some little problems.
20
除了一些小问题以外,总的来说还是很好的。
123. For instance, as I went along the spread, I found some clips were on the wet earth without any protection that might cause bad leakage.
比如:我们沿着排列走时,发现一些小线夹子在没有防潮保护的情况下放在湿地上,这会引起严重漏电。
124. Some geophone strings were not in their right patterns.
有些检波器没有按正确图形摆放。
125. At least one tenth of the hole did not get to their desired depth.
至少有十分之一的井没有达到规定的井深。
126. I think it is necessary to hold a meeting this evening to re-emphasize importance of quality and the regulation of reward and penalty.
我想今天晚上有必要开个会,再次强调一下质量的重要性和奖罚办法。
127. OK, eight o’clock at our mess trailer.
好吧,八点钟在餐车开会。
128. First of all, we should sum up our finished work.
21
第一件事,我先总结一下所完成的工作。
129. In my opinion, I don’t think the CT crew has enough survey. They must be strengthened by two extra survey crews.
依我看,CT队的测量组不够,必须给他们增加两个组。
130. Yes, the recording crew has to often hold their shooting for the lack of surveyed line.
对了,仪器组由于没有测线经常停工。
131. I’ve already made an urgent call to my company and asked them to send us two survey crews as soon as possible.
我已经给公司打了紧急电话叫他们尽快派两个测量组来。
132. Another problem is the data quality, in the last two days, the records were getting worse and worse, though the rough surface and beach. I think we should find a suitable method to solve this problem.
还有一个就是资料的质量问题。最近两天,记录的质量越来越不好,尽管有地表起伏和河滩的原因,我认为我们还是应该找出适当的解决办法。
133. I made several different tests in the field and they did not meet the specifications. I think we should change some of our parameters. For example, we
22
can use hole array instead of single hole, which can guarantee the down-going energy.
这些天,我在野外作了一些试验,但都不太理想。我觉得我们最好是改变一下施工参数。比如,我们可以用组合并代替单井,这样可以保证能量下传。
134. What kind of hole array are you going to adopt?
你们打算采用什么形式的组合井?
135. Three 6m-hole in one shot point with one kilo in each hole.
一个炮点打三口六米井,每口井一公斤炸药。
136. Do you think it can work?
你认为行吗?
137. Yes, I think so. Here are some testing monitor records. You can judge yourself.
我觉得可以。这是一些实验监测纪录,你可以自己看一下。
138. Ah, they look much better. Let’s fix it now. What about the extra charges.
啊,很好,就这样定了。超支的费用怎么算?
23
139. We won’t make any further charges just to promote good will.
为了友好,我们不要求额外增加费用。
140. I’ve got another inquiry here. Look, this line enters into the river. There are only two shots in the water. Considering about the environmental protection laws, shall we cut this end off and make two other make-up shots on the riverbank instead?
我这儿有个请求。你看,这一条测线这段延伸到河里了, 水中只有两炮,考虑到环境保护问题,能否去掉这两炮,而在河岸上放两个加密炮?
141. Certainly, Ah! No one can take the risk of breaking the laws, I’d rather stay outside prison. Do you think so?
当然可以,啊啊!谁也不想触犯法律,我还不想进监狱呢,你呢?
142. Oh, by the way, I’ve just got a fax from my company, it says that no extra tails on each line.
哦,顺便说一下,我刚刚得到公司来的传真,告诉我们任何测线都不能加附加段。
143. Yes, no problem. I’ll ask them to make modification tonight.
这没问题,我告诉他们今天晚上就进行调整。
24
144. My boss and survey expert will be here the day after tomorrow. Would you be so kind to help us to get a car?
我们头和一位测量专家后天到这来。你们能帮忙解决一辆车吗?
145. Let me see……Oh, yes. What time?
让我想想。 哦,没问题,什么时候?
146. How about seven? And my boss also wants to see you, are you free then?
七点怎么样?我们头还想见见你。你那时有空吗?
147. I think so. OK, that’s a deal. Anything else?
行,就这样定了,还有别的事吗?
148. Ah, I think it’s difficult to meet this month’s goal because of the bad weather.
啊,由于天气不好,这个月我们很难完成任务了。
149. We must step up our operation .The rainy season is coming.
我们必须加快生产进度,雨季马上就要来了
25
150.Next week we shell make a move , and we should plan everything carefully
下星期我们就要搬家,应该把一切准备好
151.No problem, I’ll tell the forwarding company to send us at least five trucks for the moving.
没有问题,我可以叫运输公司来五俩卡车帮我们搬家
152.How long will it take us to make the move.
搬家需要多长时间
153.About four days . Six days later , we can start shooting in the new working area
大约四天、六天以后,我们就可以在新工区放炮
1.Are there any changes in the parameters
在那边改变施工参数吗?
155.No, we can use the same ones we used in that area?
不用,我们可以采用和本合同相同的参数
26
156.What about the surface conditions in that area ?那边的地表条件如何?
157.It’s somewhat flat , but it is covered by green crops
还算平坦,可是长满了庄稼。
158. That means it’s easy of access, but the damage payments will be much higher than those in this area.
这就是说进出工区还不难,而工农赔偿可比本工区搞多了
159.Right, but we can finish our production on time .
对,但那样一来我们就可以按时完成任务
160.Thanks for your good cooperation with us during this working period.
感谢你在这段施工期间与我们的友好合作。
161.Tell me something about the geophysicists daily work here please
请将一下有关解释员的日常工作好吗?
162.He should inspect the hole depth and the loading depth of charge size ,and the spread to se
27
解释员在野外施工期间,应该做的是检查井深和下药深度,并且检查排列。
163.He should also compare the first record of a day with the other to conduct quality control
他还要将当天的第一张记录和放过的纪录进行对比以便进行质量控制。
1.His indoor job is to sort out and evaluate records
他的室内工作是整理和评价纪录
165.According to the quality of the records, he should make suggestions to improve the field operation
根据资料的质量,他要对野外施工提出改进意见
166.How do you evaluate you records
你们是怎样评价纪录的?
167.First , we must check reflecting horizons, especially the target horizons, that is our geological objectives.
首先,我们必须检查是否有反射层,尤其是目的层,那是我们的地质目标
168.And see if the time breaks are right
28
还要看一下时段信号是否正确
169.What’s you criteria?
你们的标准是什么?
170.Defective channels should be less than 3 in a spread of 120 channels?
在120道的排列中,不正常道不得超过三道
171.Two adjacent faulty channels will be considered to be unacceptable
相邻两道不正常道为废炮
172.Check shot break and up hole time
检查爆炸信号和井口时间
173.Shot-break delay is no more than 2ms
爆炸信号延迟不得超过2 ms
174.There should be less ambient noise appearing in the record
记录上的环境干扰应很小
29
175.The rate of class A recorde must be up 80%
一级品率必须在百分之八十以上
176.The rate of skipped shots should not exceed 1% of the total number on that line
空炮率不能超过该线总炮树的百分之一
177.Examine the ambient noise and signal to ratio
检查背景干扰和信噪比
178.Generally speaking ,evaluating a record is to see if it has completed the geological objectives or not
总的来说,评价一张记录就是看他是否完成了地质目标
179.The number of unqualified records on any line should not be over 2% of the total number on that line
任何一条线的废炮率不得超过该线总炮数的百分之二
180.When the data quality deteriorate in 10 consecutive shots , new parameter tests must be conducted
30
当纪录质量连续十炮变坏时,必须重新进行试验
181.Each crew will submit a crew start-up checklist prior to its operation
每个队在开工前,都要先交一份开工检查表。
182.Only when they receive the written permit from our senior geophysicist ,can they begin their field operation
只有当野外小队接到高级地球物理师的书面批准后,他们才能施工。
183.When necessary , 3D might be shot in this area
需要时,我们在这个工区可以做三维
184.What kind of 3D methods do you usually adopt ?
三维施工你们通常采用什么方法?
185.Swath methods and block methods
通常采用线束三维观测(割草法)和方块法(十子法)
186.And sometimes we use crooked-line-methods in complex surface area
在复杂地表的情况下,我们也使用弯线三维观测。
31
187.Would you exlainsomething about extended resolution
你能否将一下扩展分辨率
188.Since both vertical and horizontal resolution are fixed by the width of bands, we must expand the band pass upward and downward to achieve higher resolution
由于垂直和水平分辨率是由带宽确定的,我们必须像上和向下扩展带宽来实现提高分辨率
1.What about your refraction standard?
你们的小折射标准是什么?
190.Logs, and line ,stake and shot number must be clear
资料,测线号,庄号,和炮号必须填写清楚
191.The traces which first—breaks cannot be read out should not exceed 1/6 of the total number
处置无法读取得道数不得超过总道数的六分之一
192.The points on a time –distance graph must be bot less then 3 points for each weathering layer to make an LVL curve.
32
在制作LVL 曲线时,每一个风化层在时距曲线图上的点不得少于三个
193.In up –hole survey, the proporion of qualified observation points should exceed 96%
在微测井中,合格观测点的比例需超过百分之十六
194.We can also use on –site data procssing methods to run further quality control
我们还可以使用现场处理的方法来进一步进行质量控制
195.By site processing we can provide final stacked section
通过现场处理,我们可以提供最终叠加剖面
196.Thank God ,we’ve finished all our production one month ahead of schedule .You’ve got excellent crews.
谢天谢地,我们终于提前一个月完成所有生产任务。你们的队伍真得很棒。
197.You’ve done a perfect job as a supervise .Our TV reporters want to visit you tomorrow .will you receive them ?
作为队监来说,你的工作是非常出色的。我们的电视记者明天想采访你,你是否想见见他们
33
198.Of course I will. I’ll tell them you’ve got class A seismic crews, which can tomorrow. Will you receive them?
当然想,我要告诉他们你们有一流的地震队伍,这些队伍可以参加任何国际市场的竞争。
199.I found all aspects of the technical side of your work to be of a high standard, some exceeding those of Western contractors .I also found a high level of skill and experience in the workforce .There is no doubt about their ability to work and effectively in difficult conditions including rain and snow.
我认为你们的工作在技术方面已达到很高的水平,在有些方面已超过了西方。你们的工人在技术和经验上都有很高的水品。他们在复杂情况下,包括雨雪天气,都能努力和有效的工作,这是毫无疑问。
200.Your recording crews are efficient and qualified. Filed processing showed data to be of a high standard .I would have no hesitation in recommending BGP’s (bureau of geophgsicel Pispec Ting) crews to future clients abroad.
你们的仪器组是高效的,优秀的。现场处理的资料也是高标准的。以后,我会毫不犹豫的向国外代理商推荐物探局的队伍。
介绍
1. Hello ,glad to meet you .Allow me to introduce myself .My name is Zhang,
34
the project manger.
你好,见到你很高兴,让我来自我介绍下,我姓张,使项目经理
2.Hi, glad to meet you, too. I’m David, from America, I’m a geologist.
你好,讲到你很高兴,我时戴维,美国人,地质师。
3.This is Mr. Zhang, our party chief .
这是我们的赵队长。
4.Excuse me. Are you Mr. paul , supervisor from Amoco.
请问你是阿莫科共识的总监波尔先生吗?
讲英语
1. I’m afraid my English is rather poor.
我的英语很差
2. Could you speak a little slower , please .
请你将慢点好吗?
35
3. I’m sorry, I can’t follow you.
对不起,我没听懂
4.I beg you pardon?
请再说一遍行吗?
4. Forgive me for being late?
对不起,我来晚了。
5. Can you explain it now?
你能解释一下吗?
6. Sorry I have a heavy local accent.
对不起我有很重的地方口音
海关
1.May I see your passport ,customs and health declaration form.
请出示一下你的护照、报关单和健康申请表
36
2.Yes ,here your are.
给你。
3.Would you please open your suitcase? I’ll see what’s inside
请打开你的手提箱好吗?我要检查一下
4.There are only my clothes and toilet things. No contraband.
只有一些衣物和一些日用品。没有违禁品
5.Do you have anything to declare.
你有什么要申报的吗?
6.I have some cigarettes for my own use
我带了一些自己用得烟
7. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay some duty on these cigarettes , they exceed the quota.
你带得烟超重了,你的交一些税才行
8. How much should I pay for the duty?
37
我要交多少税钱
9.25 Dollars . here the receipt .
二十五美分。这是收据
10.How long will you stay in our country?
你要在我们国家呆多久
11.Book me an air ticker to Beijing for Monday, please .
请给我订一张星期一去北京的机票。
12.Ok, would you put your baggage on the machine ,please?
好,请将你的行李放在秤上好吗?
13.I just have two bags to be weighed .I’ll take this briefcase on the plane with me.
我只有两个包要称,这个公文包我要随身带上飞机
14.Your baggage us not over-weight. Here are some tags for your hand baggage .
38
你的行李没有超重,这是你的行李标签。
15.And these are your tickets and boardingg—card.
这是你的机票和登机牌。
16.You can go to the waiting room through that check-in .
你可以通过那个安检到候机大厅。
测量
1. Let’s start surveying now.
咱们开始测量吧
2. Where is the control point?
控制点在哪里?
3. The starting station of this line is right here.
这条线的起始点在这儿
4. Make notes of the data.
39
纪录
5. Are there any river ahead long this this line?
测线前方有河流吗?
6. Does this line go through village ?
这条线过村庄吗?
7. How many lines are you going to lay out in this area.
本工区你们打算部署几条测线
8. How do you fix the control point?
你们怎样定控制点
9. We have a GPS crew in this area ?
本工区我们配有卫导队
10.Can you say something about your surveying methods?
你能否讲讲你们的测量方法
40
11.What about your indoor work?
你们的室内资料是怎么样的?
12.Each shotpoint or receiving point should be marked by a flagging or a colored plastic ribbon on the pile.
每一个炮电和检波点都要埋土,上面要插上小旗或彩色朔料作为标记
13.And the stake or shotpoint number must be found inside the pile.
并且,庄号和炮号要埋在土内
司钻
1. Tell me today’s first shot number , please ?
请告诉我今天的提一个炮号。
2. I’m looking for the stake number
我正在找桩号
3. There is a pond ahead.
前面有一个水塘
41
4. We have thirty hole for a rig today.
我们今天一口钻机要打三口井
5. Take no risks, safety first.
慎重行事,安全第一。
6. Keep away from high-tension lines when erecting the mast
竖井架时要远离高压线。
7. Five kilograms charge size, and two caps for each hole.
每口井5公斤炸药,两发雷管
8. Is the drilling getting on well.
打井顺利吗?
9. It’s not easy to drill. There is pebble and gravel under –ground.
不太好打,地下有砾石和鹅卵石。
10.There is a river ahead . The rig has to make a detour.
42
前面有条河,钻机需要绕路
11.Ready mud is needed in this area for the leakage
这一带井漏,需要备用泥浆。
12.Move your rig over there ,let that rig drill insteat 把你的钻机开到一边去,让那部钻机来打
13.The water chuck was stranded.
水罐车进退两难
14.Let that rig tow it out
叫那部钻机把他拖出来
15.The last shot misfired .We’ll have to drill again .
上一炮哑炮了,我们的回去补炮
16.Our group does not have enough water truck.
我们组的水罐车不够用
17.That bit is worn out ,change it, please .
43
那个钻头磨损太厉害了,需要换新的。
18.Dig the mud-pit larger
把泥浆挖大点
19.This portable rig can only drill 15m deep hole
扎个人抬钻机只能打十五米深的井
20.How long does it take to drill a hole?
打一口井要多长时间?
21.Let’s move to the next point .
搬下一个点去
22.The mud pump is blocked with sand . we have to clean it.
泥浆泵被傻子堵住了,我们得去清理下
23.The hose is broken .Let’s change it for a new one
高压管破了,换个新的
44
24.In this quicksand area ,they must load the charge as quickly as possible .
在这一带刘沙区,我们必须尽快下药。
25.Don’t forget to tamp the hole well.
别忘了填井
26.Tamping is as important as the hole depth
填井和井深一样重要。
27.How do you make sure the hole are acceptable?
你们怎样确定井是合格的
28.To guarantee the shot hole quality , we have some rule with reward and penalties
为了保证确定炮井的质量,我们必须制定一些奖惩办法。
29.If a hole fails to meet the requirement ,the driller will be fined by 10 dollars
打坏一口井,司钻要被罚十美元。
30.Why are you so stern?
45
为什么这么严格。
31.It’s not only a hole’s problem ,it will affect the whole field operation
这不仅仅是一口井的问题,那会影响到整个野外施工。
32.What do you mean by a hole failure ?
怎样才算打坏一口井?
33.It refers to those which cause misfire or fail to reach the desired depth etc.
那是指哑炮和那些没达到井深的井
34.The similarity test must be made after each adjusting to the machine.
在对系统进行调整以后都要重新试验
35.The last two shots are not qualified .move back to shoot again .
最后两炮记录不合格,退回去补炮。
36.The testing records are perfect .Let’s begin our operation right now .
实验纪录很好,开始施工。
46
Vibrators可控震源
1.What model is your vibrator?
你们的可控震源是什么型号的?
2. Would you show us its staple specifications?
你能讲讲他的主要技术参数吗?
3. What measurements shall we adopt in this area?
本工区的主要施工参数是什么?
4. In the area can this kind of vibrators be used?
这种震源车适用于哪些探区?
5.And it can reduce the surface damages and achieve better acquisition results .
可以减少地面损失并获得较好的采集效果
6. What kind of Vibroseis patterns are you going to use in this area?
本工区你们采用的组合方式是什么?
47
维修和保养
1. Fill it up with water, Please .
给我加满水
2.Add some coolant into the radiator ,please
请给水箱里加些冷却液
3.Refuel my truck with diesel fuel, please. I want light diesel fuel No o
请给我加些柴油,我要零号轻柴油。
4.Can I leave my truck here?
我可以把车停在这里吗?
5. Where can I have my car washed?
在哪里可以洗车?
6. Give me 100 liter of gasoline (petrol),please
请给我家一百公升汽油,85号车用的汽油。
48
7. Please tell me which road is shorter.
那条路近些?
8.What’s the condition of the road ?
路面好跑吗?
9.No parking here.
这里不准停车。
10.Where is the nearest filling station?
离这里最近的加油站在哪里?
11. Is it necessary to jack it up?
需要千斤顶打起来
12.Please change the flat tyre of my truck?请给我换一下爆轮胎行吗?
13.Brakes do not hold well.
刹车不灵了
49
14.The trafficators and stop lights do not flash on.(My four ways and brake lights aren’t working.)
转向灯和刹车灯都不亮。
15.Do you have these parts ?
你有这些备件吗?
16.It’s getting dark .Do you have a flashlight?
天快黑了,你有手电吗?
17.Where is your tool kit ?
你的工具箱在哪里?
18.In the cab 在驾驶室。
19.I want to buy some food and vegetables. Can you show me the nearest free market?
我想买些食品和蔬菜,你知道最近的自由市场在哪里吗?
20. It’s time for lunch .Where can we find a neat restaurant?
50
我饿了,该吃午饭了,我们在哪里可以找到一个赶紧的饭店?
Observers and Shooters操作员和爆炸工
1.Today’s first shot number is 78655
今天的第一个炮点桩号是----
2.Let me check It with the stake number.
让我对一下桩号。
3.Disconnect the string –clip to the shotpoint .
拔掉对应炮点的小线夹子
4.OK, connect it ,please . Test, please .
好,接上了 实验
5.Send me a signal.
发个信号过来
6.Set the private code ,and test again.
51
置上密码,再试一次
7.Tell me the shooting lithology.
告诉我激发岩性
8. What’s the uphole time ?
告诉我井口时间。
9.Shot hole array 10m×5 holes.
组合井10米×5口
10. Report the hole depth and charge size.
保井深和药量
11. Charge size 1 kg ×5and 1 cap×5
药量一公斤×5口,每口一发雷管
12.Surface shooting .0.5kg×10and 1 cap×10
地面跑,0.5公斤×10坑,每坑 一发雷管
52
13.Your voice is not clear. Check your antenna,Please.
你的声音不清楚,检查一下你的天线
14.Everything is ok .Fire ,please .
一切都好了,放炮
15.Keep guard, please .
警戒了
16.Whose truck is driving in the spread ?Stop there
排列上谁的车在开?停下来。
17. Guard over
消除警戒
18. Why was it misfired ?
为什么哑炮?
19.The wire is short .It needs reloading .
53
炮险短路了,需要重新下药
20.Check the voltage of your battery.
检查一下电瓶的电压。
21. The uphole time was anomalous. Your uphole geophone might be short.
井口时间不对,你的井口检波器可能短路了
22. Oh, we see. It’s a miscontact problem.
哦,我知道了,是接触不良。
23. Observer, we’ll make a detour, wait a moment, please.
一起,我们要绕路,请稍等。
24. Only two shots left .Hurry up.
只剩两炮了,快点
25. We’ll make a move .You may have a rest.
仪器要搬家了,你们等一会儿。
26. Let’s check the shot number.
我们对一下炮点庄号
27. Just wait, we’ll make a geophone tap test.
稍等,我们要做检波器敲击试验
28. Something wrong with the recorder. I’m making a repair.
仪器出了点故障,我正在修理
29. My blaster refuses to work.
爆炸机出问题了。
30. Pay attention to the electrodes. Don’t confuse them.
注意电极,不要弄混了。
31. My blaster is not charging.
我的爆炸机不充电了。
32. Bring it here let me repair it for you.
55
拿到这里来,我给你修一下。
33. Let’s have a TB test.
我们来做个TB 试验。
34. Two skipped shots ahead. I’ll make a long move.
前面空两炮,我们要大搬家。
35. Make –up shots. Its number is 251450
加密炮,炮点桩号是251450
36. The last 3 shots are misfired .Call the drillers to make a drill again.
最后三炮费了,叫钻井组回来补井。
37. Today we start from high number.
我们今天从大号放炮
38. We have an end-on spread today.
今天我们采用端点放炮排列
56
39. Don’t let your geophones lie on the ground .Because they must be firmly spiked.
不要把检波器平放在地上,必须要插紧
40. Make sure the geophones are steady and upright.
要确保检波器插稳插直
41. There are 150 shots left on this line
这条线还剩150炮
42. The spread is crossing a river ahead.
排列前方要过河
43. We need 50 extra cables today.
我们需要50根备用线
44. How can I plant them well? Lead on please.
我怎样才能插好,你先做一下好吗
45. You can not arrange the jugs like that.
57
检波器不是这样插的
46. If you can not plant them in a right pattern, just bunch them together.
如果你无法按正常图形拜访,就把他们简单的堆放在一起就行了。
47. The soil is too loose .You must bury the geophones into the shallow pits.
地表太软,你得挖坑把检波器埋起来
48. The geophone must be vertically planted in the earth.
检波器必须垂直插入地里
49. The turning of the pattern should be kept in a right angle.
小线的拐角处应确保直角
50. Each trace has two strings .One is on this side. and one is on the other.
每一道有两串检波器,一边一串
51. Collect cables in a hurry.
赶快收线
58
52. Something is wrong with my strings.
我的检波器串坏了
53. Do you have spare ones?
你又备用的吗?
. Yes,I have three strings here, You can take them.
是的,我这儿还有三串,拿去吧。
55. Crossfeed occurred .Disconnect the extra cables.
串道了,拔掉备用线
56. Disconnect your trace and see where you are.
拔掉你那儿得一道,看看你在什么地方。
57. The wind is so strong,shall we stop shooting?
风太大了,还能放炮吗?
Cook and chef 炊事员和厨师
59
1. What food are we going to prepare for the crews today?
今天为野外队做什么饭?
2. It’s time for carrying food to the filed workers,Get he lunch car ready, Please.
该给野外工人送饭了,把饭车准备好。
3.We don’t have enough vegetables. Would you get some from the free market?
蔬菜不够了,你去自由市场买些蔬菜吗?
4.Tell the driver to buy some flour and edible oil.
告诉司机买些面粉和食用油
5.Good afternoon ,Mr. Zhang Our manager would like to invite you to a dinner party
this evening.
下午好,张先生,我们经理今天晚上想请你吃饭。
6.I’ll pick you up at 6:30 this evening. Will that time suit you?
60
今晚六点半我来接你,这个时间对你适合吗?
7.Quite well. I’ll be waiting for you then.
好的,到时候我等你。
9. Let me introduce you to Mr. ma our president.
我来介绍你给我们的总裁马先生。
10.Glad to meet you .I’m happy you could come. Let’s sit down.
见到你很高兴,你能来真是太好了,咱们坐下吧。
11.It’s very kind of you to have invited me .
谢谢你的盛情邀请。
12.Would you like wine or spirits?
你喝葡萄酒还是白酒。
13.I’m told that Chinese liquor is very strong .I prefer a cup of brandy, Ok?
我听说中国的白酒劲很大,我还是喝白兰地吧。
61
14.We say “gan bei” .let’s drink to our friendship and co-operation.
我们叫干杯,让我们为我们的友谊和合作干杯。
15.I’d like to propose a toast to our friendship and your health ,and also to the health of all present.
我建议为我们的友谊和你的健康,以及所有在座的健康干杯。
16.Cheers! (Bottoms up)
干杯
17.Make yourself at home.
不要客气。
18.Help yourself, please .
请随意
19.Thank you for your hospitality.
感谢你们的盛情款待。
Permitman and accountant工农员和会计
62
1. Shall we fix a time for a talk ,Mr.A .we must fix the damage payment standards
as soon as possible. A先生我们能定个时间谈一下吗?我们必须尽快把赔偿标准定下来
2. Shall we discuse something about the damage payment?
我们是否要讨论一下关于工农赔偿的问题?
3. How much money do I owe you for all the damages?
所有的赔偿加在一起,我应该给你多少钱?
4.Based on the compensation list ,you should give me $2000 for all the items.
根据赔偿标准,所有的加在一起,你应该付给我两千美金。
5. Why do you claim so much money? Let’s count them item by item.
你怎们要这么多钱?咱们一项一项的来算。
6. According to the agreement, I’ll pay you $50 a day.
按照协议规定,每天付给你五十美元。
63
7.Please sign your name here, I’ll give you the money for the following ten days in advance.
请把你的名字签上,我先预支给你十天的工资。
8. Please forward US $50000 to the BGP bank account for the damage payment.
请给物探局银行汇上五万美元的工农赔偿费。
9.I want to submit my expense account
我要报销
10.Please stick all your receipts on his sheet .
请把你的贴在这张纸上。
11.This receipt is invalid, for there is no seal on it.
这张是无效的,上面没有盖章。
12.Hi, Xiao Li .Our manager wants to see you .Will you be free some time this afternoon?
你好,小李,我们经理想见你,你今天下午有空吗?
13. Let me see… sorry ,I couldn’t take off to see you this afternoon. How about tomorrow morning?
容我想想,对不起,今天下午我抽不出时间来见你。明天早晨怎么样?
14.What time would be convenient for you?
你什么时间方便?
15.Our president has a full calendar today, will you please come here the day after tomorrow?
我们总裁今天一天都没空,后天你再来行吗?
16.Good morning .I’m looking for Mr. A from India.
早晨好!我要见印度来的A 先生。
17.Please fill in this reception form, and I’ll see if he is in.
清点一下会客表,我看一下它是否存在。
18.Please send him up.
请他上来。
65
19.Here is a copy of the Damage Compensation Regulations in India, You can take it a reference .If something unacceptable , we can have a further discussion.
这是一份印度的赔偿标准,你拿去参考一下,有不妥之处我们再进一步讨论。
20.Ok. I think most of the items are reasonable .The day after tomorrow we can make out the final a greement.
好,我看大多数条款还是合理的,后天我们就能订出最终标准。
21.NO problem .This is Xiao Zhao , a very capable man ,who can be an assistant in your work.
没问题,这位是小赵,很能干,他可以协助你们工作。
22.Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助。
23.What’s your proposal?
你有什么建议
24.Here’s the money. Can you give me a receipt?
给你钱,请给我一张收据。
66
25.Here it is. A minute, please .let me stamp a seal on it.
给,请等一下,我给你盖个章。
26.What about my commission?
我的佣金怎么给?
27.Please stick all your receipts on this sheet.
请把你的贴在这张纸上。
28.Please endorse the cheque.
请在支票上签个字。
29.How much does each account cost?
每个户头要花多少钱?
30.There is a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.
支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收服务费.
31. Would you help me to arrange for a car to the bank? We want to withdraw
67
some money .My safe is empty.
你能帮我找辆车去银行吗?我要提款,保险柜里没钱了。
32.Of course, I can . Please wait for me in front of this building. I’ll be there in a moment.
当然可以,清在这栋楼六楼前边等我,我一会就到。
33.I’d like to open an account. Please .What is the procedure, sir?
我要开个储蓄户头,先生,应该办什么手续。
34.Current account or a deposit ?
活期还是定期。
35.Current account , please . It would be more convenient.
或气得比较方便。
36.First ,you fill out this application form and then I’ll give you a passbook.
你先填一张申请表,然后我们会给你一本存折。
37.Is there any minimum for the first deposit ?
68
第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?
38.What’s the annual rate ?
年息是多少?
39.By the way, can I open a checking account too ?
顺便问一下,我还可以开个支票户头吗?
40.By all means . But you have to deposit enough money before you can write out your checks.
当然可以,不过你必须有足够的存款才能开支票。
41.How much does each account cost ?
每个户头要花多少钱?
42.There is a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.
支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收服务费。
43.How much money do you want to deposit ?
69
你要存多少钱?
44.Fifty dollars .Here it is .
五十美元,钱在这
45.What if I overdraw ?
如果透支了怎么办?
46.There will be a penalty of $3 for each check overdraw.
每张透支的支票罚款三美元。
47.Can I pay you in RMB ?
我能用人民币支付吗?
48.We would prefer US dollars .
我们希望你们用美元付款。
49.I’ll set about it as soon as I arrive home .
我回去以后马上办理。
70
50.Can you show me how to write out an IOU ?
你能否告诉我怎么样写借款吗?
51.No problem. Here is an example .You can take a look.
没问题,这有一个样子,你看一下。
To BGP Crew 2220,
IOU Dollars one hundred only ($100.00)
David
(IOU refers to owe you)
今向
物探局二二二零队借到壹佰圆整 ,此据
大卫
52.The mobilization charge shall be an one time lump –sum charge for the field acquisition as all equipment are positioned at appointed site .
在所有设备到达指定地点以后,一次付清动员费。
71
53.The contractor shall submit invoices on or after the 15th of the month following the performance of Field Acquisition in triplicate to the Operator.
承包方在正式开工后当月的十五日或之后向作业者提供十三份的。
.Operator shall make payments by telegraphic transfer to contractor in US dollars within forty days of receipt of invoice to the bank account specified below (in the contract)
作业者在接到承包方的的四十天以内,按下列账号(合同中注明)已电汇付款。
55.The contractor shall pay all federal, state, local taxes levied in connection with contractor’s obligation.
承包方将承担有关承包方的联邦、国家和地方所征收的税款。
Training 培训
1. Let me show you how to plant geophones.
我来教你怎样插检波器
2.It’s easy. First, remember the geophone pattern in your mind. Then use the spade to make some shallow pits. Finally plant them one by one.
很简单,首先,你要记住检波器摆放的图形,然后用铁锹挖一个浅坑,最后把检波器
72
一个一个插好。
3.I need you to do exactly what I say as I say it.
我要你严格照我说的干,我怎么说就怎么干?
4. Don’t lay out your string in that way. Let me show you the ropes.
放线不是那样子的,我来教你。
5. Stop it you two. It has got to be done today.
你们俩别争了,今天一定要干完。
6. Look sharp! Don’t dawdle about like that.
快点,别那么磨磨蹭蹭的。
7. You can’t just do whatever you like.
你不能想怎么干就怎么干?
8. Do you get me?Don’t mint at it, do it.
你明白我的意思吗?别磨蹭,说干就干。
73
9. I’m sure you’ll do well at it.
我想你会干得很出色的。
10. That’s more like it. 这才像样。
11. Look, what you’ve done!
看,你都干了些什么!
12.If you do one more wrong thing today, you know what happens then.
你今天如果再做错事,你知道该怎样。
13.If you cannot finish your work on time, you’ll be finishes.
你如果不能按时完成你的工作,你就给我走人。
14.It really makes me see red.
这真让我上火。
15.They are green hands. Calm down.
他们都是新手,消消气。
74
16.Is it difficult to learn?难学吗?
17.It’s a snap. If you take it serious, you can do a perfect job in one or two days.
很简单,如果你认真学,一两天你就能学会。
18.Take the cables by your left arm. Use your right hand to lay them out one by one.
用左臂跨住大线,用你的右手一根一根地放。
19.Try it again, Ah , it’s just the job.
再试一次,对了,干的很好。
20.Well, Let’s leave it at that and have our lunch.
好了,就先到这了,去吃午饭吧。
75
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容
Copyright © 2019- ryyc.cn 版权所有 湘ICP备2023022495号-3
违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 1889 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com
本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务