包装和装运
we've informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction.
我们已经通知厂商按你们的要求包装。
I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.
我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。
we have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping mark.
我们同意关于包装盒运输唛头的条款。
we agree to use cartons for outer packing.我们同意用纸箱做外包装。
It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.
使用木箱包装成本会高些。
We'll pack them two dozen to one carton,grossweight around 25 kilos a carton.
两打装一纸箱,每一个纸箱月25千克。
Ten bottles are put into a box and 100 boxes into a carton.
10瓶装入一小盒,100盒装入一个纸箱。
On the outer packing, please mark wording,\"Handle with Care\".
在外包装上请标明“小心轻放”字样。
Please mark the cases (boxes,bags,casks,etc) as per the drawing given.
请按所给的图样在(盒,袋,桶等等)上刷唛头。
We will mark the packages the same as before.
我们将在货包上刷上和以前一样的唛头。
We are pleased to advised you that we are able to offer a special designing plan for the modification of your new order.
我们高兴的告知你们,我们可以为新订单提供特别的设计方案。
How long does it ususlly take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?可以即期交货吗?
What's your earliest date of shipment?你方的最早装运期是何时?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
If you can not arrange for the dispatch of the goods before May 4,we will have to cancel the order.
如果你们不能在5月4日以前安排发货,我们将不得不取消订单。
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Can you effect shipment of the order in March?
您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?
Is it possible to effect shipment during Octorber?
能不能在10月份交货?
Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.
交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?
We are sure to make shipment before May 30.
我方保证在5月30日以前交货。
The latest time of shipment should be May 15,2008.
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
You expect us to make delivery in less than a month,right?
您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?
Please ship us the order by plane.
请以空运方式把我们的订货运来。
For such a big order, we propose to habe the goods dispatched by sea.
数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。
You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.
你可以选择天津作为交货港。
You insist that Dalian is the loading port,right?
您坚持把大连定位装运港,对吗?
The bill of lading should be marked as \"freight prepaid\"
提单上应该注明”运费预付“字样。
The goods are all ready for shipment.货物已经准备好待装运。
This is one set oof the shipping documents covering the consignment.Please acknowledge receipt.这是一套这批货的装运单据,请查收。
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容